Your support makes possible the Campaign for Southern Equality’s work for full LGBT equality in the South. CSE is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations to CSE are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Our Federal Tax Identification number is 27-4064401. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 828.242.1559 or email@example.com. Thank you for your support!
WAYS TO GIVE
1) CREDIT CARD DONATIONS can be made through our Paypal page.
2) CHECKS can be mailed to:
Campaign for Southern Equality | P.O. Box 364, Asheville, NC 28802
What Your Donation Supports:
- $20: Every extra dollar we raise goes towards our “Aid Fund,” which provides emergency support and funding to LGBT people who experience hardship;
- $50: Running one WE DO Campaign volunteer training for couples and Support Team members;
- $250: Printing educational materials for our Support and Crisis Response Services so people are informed about concrete ways to protect their rights;
- $400: Fully fund one Family Dinner, a free community event where LGBT people and allies come together for a home-cooked meal and to connect directly to equality actions (costs include childcare, food, and printing);
- $1,000: Help fund our 2012 Community Law Workshops in N.C. and S.C. Led by our volunteer Legal Team, these free events provide LGBT people with clear information about their rights and free legal services; and
- $5,000: Fully fund video production for one stage of the WE DO Campaign.
Can you help with these wish list items? If so, give us a call at 828.242.1559 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. These are things that help out when we’re on the road with the WE DO Campaign:
- Hotel points
- Gas cards
Hosting a Fundraiser for CSE
If you’re interested in organizing a fundraiser for CSE, we can help you set it up. Please contact us at email@example.com or 828.242.1559. Here are some of the creative ways that folks have raised funds for CSE.
- Listing a donation to CSE on your wedding registry;
- Running a marathon, with pledged gifts by the mile;
- Benefit concert;
- Art show and sale;
- Holiday cookie-making party.
To make a gift of STOCK OR MUTUAL FUNDS, please review the information and instructions on this form, “Securities Donations to CSE.”