- Mountain Area Health Education Center (MAHEC): Primary health care.
- Western NC AIDS Project (WNCAP): HIV-related services.
- Trans-Positive Support: A support group for transgender individuals who are HIV+, coordinated by WNCAP and TransHealth Coordinators
- Western NC Community Health Services (WNCHS): Primary health care; mental health care services for uninsured and income-eligible folks.
- Transgender Health Project at WNCHS: Primary health care, mental health services, case management and support services for transgender folks across 18 counties in Western NC: Call Allister Styan, Project Coordinator, at 828.285.0622, ext. 2303
- Pride Therapy: Licensed counselor Kadee Sloan provides LGBT-friendly therapy through phone, Skype, email. Based in Asheville, N.C. ,but providing services remotely across the country.
- Trans Health Coordinators: Trans health and advocacy resources.
DISCLAIMER: This document is about the process of acquiring a medical referral, it is not medical advice. Moreover, due to our reliance on information provided by outside sources, we make no warranty or guarantee.